Ahaana Krishna, is not surprised at being compared to Nazriya Nazim


Ahaana Krishna, is not anymore surprised at being compared to Nazriya Nazim. She also agrees that she and Nazriya share an uncanny resemblance. 

The doe-eyed beauty, who recently snapped a selfie with Nazriya and posted it on her social networking page, says, "During my school days people often used to mistake me for Nazriya. I used to get tired of telling then that I'm not Nazriya. We studied in different schools, but had a set of common friends. And they used to tell me that I am like Nazriya. Though I dismissed it initially, later I also started feeling that Nazriya and I are similar in more ways than one."

However, the actress feels they used to look a lot more similar during their childhood. Now, I'm taller than her and have a mature look. But Nazriya looks the same — cute and beautiful," says Ahaana, adding "She is a beautiful actress and my dear friend; I adore her. Recently, we met and realised that we do have a lot of similarities."

Interestingly, Ahaana's father, actor Krishnakumar, also feels the same. "There was a time when every second person used to ask me whether the smart girl who is anchoring Munch Star on television is my daughter. I used to say no initially, but later I started telling people that Nazriya is also like my daughter," says Krishnakumar.

Meanwhile, Ahaana has wrapped up the shoot of her debut movie opposite Farhaan Faasil. The young actress says she is in no hurry to sign up more movies. "I am not in a hurry. If I get good offers, I will surely give it a shot. I am keeping my fingers crossed for my debut movie," she signs off.